Wayne Farnsworth Financial Services, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much do we cost?
- We do not charge fees for consultations, reviews, planning or insurance illustrations.
2. What are our hours of operation?
- Monday through Friday, meetings are scheduled starting at 9:30am with the last meeting scheduled at 3:30pm. Exceptions are made as needed. This allows for preparation, questions by clients as well as the ability to process trades before the closing bell at 4:00pm.
- For holidays, we follow the banking schedules and during the Summer, we close on Fridays at 1:00pm between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
3. Do you have available parking?
- The lot directly behind the office has unreserved spaces which may be utilized free of charge and you will be able to enter from the entrance of that area.
4. How long will it take?
- Depending on your needs, interests and questions, the first meeting should take about 90 minutes. Having time to listen to our clients is essential because it helps us help you. We will make every accommodation possible to fit your schedule but it is recommended that an hour be set aside for follow-ups as we continue your investment and/or insurance goals.
5. How often do we meet?
- The schedule is strictly left up to you. Unless we need documents, signatures or other necessary paper work, your financial requests may be implemented either by phone, mail or electronic mail. It is recommended that prior to tax season you confer with us to make sure you are on the right strategic path for any contributions, forms or updates.
6. Is there an investment minimum?
- $25 for college 529 savings plans, $50 for mutual funds with auto purchase, $100,000 for advisory accounts, the amount is unlimited but structured to your goals
7. Is there a minimum age for an investor?
- 18 and over for individual accounts and for custodial accounts, for the benefit of a child or grandchild, any individual with a social security number. For more specific details, please contact our office.
8. What do I bring to the first meeting?
- Any previous investor information, beneficiary social security numbers, birthdates and addresses, certificates of marriage or death, bank information, legal documents and anything you may feel that is important to share with your financial advisor. We will make copies for our files and keep the information under lock and key.
9. How do I get started?
- Call us at 740-349-7171, or toll free at 866-713-4015, to set up a time to discuss your plans. We are here for you.